Whether your project is large or small, Stinson Electrical has the resources available to provide efficient and reliable service to ensure your project runs smoothly. Let our qualified staff and years of experience support you in your electrical needs for large or small commercially zoned projects.
In addition, Stinson Electrical is a preferred contractor for the “Small Business Lighting Program” as offered through Lakeland Power & Hydro One. Under this program, qualifying business can get up to $1,000.00 plus tax in free energy efficient lighting and equipment upgrades.
Some samples of our commercial work include the following:
Government (Federal, Provincial & Municipal)
- North Bay City Hall: District of Nipissing Social Services Administration Board’s Three Floor Renovation Project Including Data, Security And Lighting Re-Wire and Retro-Fit
- G8 & OPP, Huntsville: 2010 G8 Summit Project Work
- Community Living, Huntsville: New Construction & Service Maintenance
- Lakeland Power & Hydro One: Small Business Lighting Program & Preferred Contractor Status
- LCBO, Huntsville & Burk’s Falls: Service Maintenance
- School Boards: Trillium Lakeland District & Near North District Renovation Projects
- Almaguin Information Centre & Township of Perry Municipal Offices: New Construction
- Municipality of Magnetawan, Municipal Garage: New Construction
- Township of McKellar, Community Centre: Renovation & New Construction
- Township of Sequin, Humphrey Community Centre: New Construction
- Township of Muskoka Lakes, Fire Hall: Renovation & New Construction
- Village of Burk’s Falls: Service Maintenance
- Village of South River, Arena: Renovation
- Granite Ridge Retirement Residence, Gravenhurst: A 99 Suite Retirement Home With Dining Halls, Meeting Rooms, Administration Offices & Nursing Stations
Services & Retail
- Dairy Lane Condos, Huntsville: Phase One (24 Units) & Phase Two (28 Units)
- Granite Springs Muskoka, Bracebridge (19 Units)
- Granite Trail, Gravenhurst (36 Units)
- The Landscapes Lake of Bays, Baysville: Clubhouse, Cottage & Villas
- Muskoka Bay Club, Gravenhurst: Clubhouse
For those projects requiring security clearance, our employees have up-to-date criminal reference checks completed annually.
- Banks: Kawartha Credit Union, Huntsville; CIBC, Huntsville & Bracebridge; TD, Huntsville: New Construction & Service Maintenance
- Camps: Fire Alarm Upgrades & Service Maintenance
- Hidden Valley Ski Area, Huntsville: Upgrades & Service Maintenance
- Hospital Projects: Haliburton Highlands Health Services & Minden Hospital: Geothermal Equipment, Lighting & Variable Frequency Drives Upgrades
- Motel Service Work & Maintenance: Holiday Inn Express, Huntsville; Comfort Inn, Huntsville
- Royal LePage Building, Huntsville: New Construction
- ReMax Building, Huntsville: New Construction
- Restaurants: Tim Hortons, Wendy’s, A&W, Dairy Queen, Don Cherry’s, Farmer’s Daughter, Kawartha Dairy
- Dollar Giant, Huntsville
- North Kinton Plaza, Huntsville
- Grocery Store Support: Upgrades & Maintenance
- Dealerships: Curry Motors, Haliburton; Greavette Motors, Gravenhurst; Ward Edmonds, Huntsville: New Construction & Service Maintenance
- Wal-Mart: Local Chain Stores For Service Contract Work
- Security Support
Belonging to the Authorized Contractor Program governed by the Electrical Safety Authority allows us inspection privileges which reduces inspection wait times to ensure that construction timelines are honoured on our behalf.
Losing power for even a few hours can mean significant losses in revenue to your business and force you to turn away customers. We have been providing customers with generator back-up solutions to curtail the inconvenience of frequent and long-lasting power outages. Consider your daily essentials like manufacturing delays, lighting, heating, air conditioning and security. Install a generator and never stress about power outages again. If the power goes out, your standby generator goes on automatically, minimizing the effects of unpredictable weather and unforeseen outages. Keep your business open with a competitive advantage and call us to discuss available options to best suit your needs.
Don’t forget to have your generator serviced regularly as you would your vehicle, especially following significant power-outages. Oil and spark plug changes, fluid level checks, and filter cleanings are all prerequisites to ensure that your generator continues to run smoothly—especially during a time of need. Call us to schedule an appointment to have your generator serviced and to give you peace-of-mind.
< Back To Home